This is a super critical role, managing the day-to-day relationships with some of our key Auckland-based clients. You will be the glue between the key client contacts and our team, ensuring that we are all aligned and running as fast as we can to smash goals and deliver maximum value to our customers.
The key areas of focus are simple
- Ensuring at all times we are on track to execute the agreed digital performance strategy
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with our clients
- Ensuring they are experiencing the best possible service from Uprise
- Working with our team and the client to identify and test new opportunities which could grow value for the clients
What you’ll bring… skills!
- Ability to quickly build trust based relationships
- Solid understanding of performance digital – you need to understand what we do, how we do it and be as passionate about it as we are!
- Willingness to challenge, negotiate and wrangle with your colleagues and clients, with a style that is based on trust and desire to do the best thing possible
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- An appreciation and understanding of strategy blended with a desire to execute and deliver.
What you’ll bring… fit!
Put simply you’ll reflect the Uprise values in how you approach people and your work. We have a baseline “no ego” policy, so if drama and a lack of teamwork is your style then maybe we’re not for you!
#alwaysupfront – you will always be transparent and never hide from the facts. You can give and take feedback and will be comfortable having direct conversations with clients and team-mates
#obsessedwithquality – second rate is never good enough. You do your best possible work every minute of every day with an intense focus on the detail.
#eagertohelp – you’re naturally service oriented. You’ll jump on requests to help clients and your colleagues, and not think that certain tasks are beneath you (no ego!)
#bigonwhy – “Why?” is the question you ask the most. You are naturally inquisitive and keen to understand more. However with the answers you know when to act!
And of course…
#enjoytheride – we are here to enjoy ourselves, have a laugh, take the mickey out of each other, and generally keep things as light as possible. Work should be fun!