We’re on the lookout for a Digital Content superstar!
We’re looking for someone who likes variety and is able to manage their own time and prioritise competing projects effectively. We need someone who is enthusiastic and keen to jump in all areas of digital content, whether it be writing engaging ad copy and blogs for our wide variety of clients or wrangling influencers. A can-do attitude is a must, as is an enthusiasm to learn and grow in this role. You’ll be joining a small but supportive team on a journey to push boundaries in the digital content space.
A bit about us:
Uprise is a Wellington-based digital marketing team looking for friendly, down-to-earth people like us. We are driven by the view that huge volumes of marketing dollars are wasted, spent without real alignment to meaningful business goals and backed by poor quality measurement, analysis and care.
Our fast-growing agency creates specialised strategies for our clients across all online marketing channels, with an emphasis on combining the data with smart thinking to help our clients hit their business goals. Our culture supports people to be accountable for their growth. We want you to be the best you can be; Uprise supports all our people in doing this every day!
What will you be doing:
- Writing content briefs for external contractors and clients
- Writing long-form content – blogs, ebooks, email newsletters
- Writing ad copy
- Managing content calendars for clients and project management support
- Keyword research
- Using Google Analytics to support reporting
- Scheduling social media posts and reporting on performance
- Basic video editing and assisting with video production
What we’re looking for:
- Strong writing skills and adaptive to different brand voices
- Understanding of social media channels
- Key design skills and experience with Google Suite – Excel, Docs
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience writing for marketing
- Fundamental understanding of (or interest in) SEO principles
- Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro or similar video editing software
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of Facebook Business Manager
What’s in it for you?
- A position that can let you have real, measurable impact on outcomes for our clients.
- Opportunities for career and personal growth at a pace and direction driven by you!
- Awesome working environment filled with a bunch of genuinely good folk.
- Yes, we have great coffee, fruit, a beer tap, flexible working……..but it’s not for show or to tick a “cool agency” box, it’s because we genuinely want our team to enjoy coming to work and to feel comfortable in their environment. When this happens, we believe people do great work!
To find out more, apply now or contact email@example.com