- 3-month contracts
- Pathway to a permanent role
- Epic company and culture
Uprise Digital is a digital performance agency based in Wellington and Auckland. We work with clients looking to gain maximum return on their digital marketing investments.
We have had great success hiring young, bright and motivated individuals looking to learn and challenge themselves within digital marketing, and are hoping that this ad helps us find our next superstars.
IMPORTANT – you don’t need to be studying marketing to apply……in fact, we would encourage you to read on regardless of what you are or have been studying.
Yes, we are looking for candidates to join on a three-month internship initially, but this is unashamedly an opportunity for both us and you to work out if we want to work together in the longer term.
What makes a star at Uprise?
- Insatiable curiosity. Constantly asking questions and challenging information to seek better outcomes. You’ve probably been wondering how the search engines build and update their algorithms and how organisations make decisions within this space.
- Amazing problem solving and analytical skills – you enjoy getting your hands into the data and then working stuff out.
- Commercial, marketing, entrepreneurial curiosity – how do markets work, why do customers engage and buy, and how do certain businesses win more than others.
- You’ll be grounded, humble and able to have a laugh (often at your own expense) – being relaxed in your own skin and not carrying a big ego is critical!
What you’ll be doing
- Monitoring and adjusting client campaign spend and reporting any issues
- Writing, editing and proofreading paid search and social ad copy
- Supporting the reporting of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Analysing campaign performance
- Attending client meetings
- Assisting with research for internal projects
What’s in it for you?
- Learning how the Google and Facebook advertising platform works with the opportunity to complete certifications if desired
- The chance to work with a fast-growing business, full of genuinely nice (and sometimes cool) people. You’ll learn heaps and even perhaps fall in love with Google Adwords or Analytics!
We will be conducting on-site, meet-and-greet, assessment sessions at our offices over the coming weeks (COVID permitting), so to help us evaluate your application, we’d like you to send us your resume, but take some time to answer the following questions as part of your cover letter:
- Why are you interested in this particular type of work?
- Estimate how many cups of coffee are sold in Wellington city in a given week. Explain your answer.
- In the office we are currently debating whether wedges are a type of chip. What is your answer, and why?
Please apply here or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com