Performance Specialist – Digital Advertising – Auckland
- Work for one of the largest independent digital agencies in NZ.
- Potential to grow.
- Fantastic workplace culture!
We are on the hunt for a Performance Specialist with 1-3 years of Digital Advertising ‘on the tools’ experience to join one of the largest independent digital agencies in New Zealand.
A bit about Uprise: We’re a Digital Marketing Agency of 30 people based in Wellington and Auckland. We are driven by the view that huge volumes of marketing dollars are wasted, spent without real alignment to meaningful business goals and backed by poor quality analysis and care. We’re powered by possibility.
Our team is approachable, collaborative, and results-focused and we’re very excited to have another Upriser join the team.
In this role, your accountabilities will include:
- Campaign set up, ongoing optimisation, and reporting across relevant Digital Advertising channels for a portfolio of clients.
- Analysing performance data to provide actionable insights for clients.
- Testing the impact of your changes, with a view to improving performance to client goals.
- Presenting results to clients in written and verbal form.
What’s needed to succeed?
- On the tools experience managing Paid Search, Paid Social or Display campaigns
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills – you enjoy getting your hands into the data to find actionable insights for clients.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- A desire to learn. We like our people to build capability across all the Digital Advertising channels, so that they are well positioned to recommend the best approach for our clients.
- Insatiable curiosity. Constantly asking questions and challenging information to seek better outcomes for clients.
- An appreciation and understanding of digital strategy, blended with a desire to execute and deliver.
- A willingness to run fast at a challenge and be accountable for your results
This is a really great opportunity for a hungry Performance Specialist to join a passionate, and friendly team. You will be supported to grow and develop as much as you want to – the more you want to take on the more you will be given.
To find out more, apply now, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org