Uprise is a Wellington-based digital marketing team looking for friendly, down-to-earth people like us. We are driven by the view that huge volumes of marketing dollars are wasted, spent without real alignment to meaningful business goals and backed by poor quality measurement, analysis and care.
Our fast-growing agency creates specialised strategies for our clients across all online marketing channels, with an emphasis on combining the data with smart thinking to help our clients hit their business goals. Our culture supports people to be accountable for their growth. We want you to be the best you can be; Uprise supports all our people in doing this every day!
This role is ideal for someone with 1-3 years experience working across Paid Search and/or Paid Social. What we are after is your amazing problem solving, numeracy and analytical skills. We can put these skills to work and help smash our clients’ goals.
So, what will you be doing….
- Campaign planning, set up and ongoing optimisation across Digital Advertising channels for a portfolio of clients.
- Delving into the data and analysing patterns to make recommendations to clients for change.
- Testing the impact of your changes, with a view to improving performance to client goals.
- Combining your analytical brain with your energy and passion, to deliver amazing service and results.
- Working with our Client Services team to build great relationships with our clients.
But what makes an Uprise star?
- Insatiable curiosity. Constantly asking questions and challenging information to seek better outcomes.
- Amazing problem solving and analytical skills – you enjoy getting your hands into the data then working stuff out
- Commercial, marketing, entrepreneurial curiosity – how do markets work, why do customers engage and buy, and why do certain businesses win more than others
- Your willingness to run fast at a challenge and be accountable for your results
- You’ll be grounded, humble and able to have a laugh (often at your own expense) – being relaxed in your own skin and not carrying a big ego is critical!
What’s in this for you?
- A position that can let you have real, measurable impact on outcomes for our clients.
- Opportunities for career and personal growth at a pace and direction driven by you!
- Awesome working environment filled with a bunch of genuinely good folk.
- Yes, we have great coffee, fruit, a beer tap, flexible working, a pool table……..but it’s not for show or to tick a “cool agency” box, it’s because we genuinely want our team to enjoy coming to work and to feel comfortable in their environment. When this happens, we believe people do great work!
To find out more, apply now, or contact email@example.com