- Work for one of the largest independent digital agencies in NZ.
- Potential to grow.
- Fantastic workplace culture!
Off the back of some exciting growth, we are looking for a Senior Client Service Manager with 3-5 years of previous experience to join our Wellington team.
You’ll work alongside the Uprise team on some fantastic & exciting clients, to help them reach their business goals through performance and evidence based activity.
In this role, your accountabilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day across a mix of existing and new clients.
- Working with the team on client strategy & planning, and ensuring we deliver to it.
- Project managing our internal teams to ensure a seamless & on-time delivery of work.
- Fostering excellent relationships with your clients and internally at Uprise.
What’s needed to succeed?
- An ability to quickly build strong, trust-based relationships.
- Agency account or project management experience.
- Solid working knowledge of digital channels and the advertising industry in general.
- A willingness to challenge, negotiate, and wrangle your colleagues and clients, always striving to do the best thing possible.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- An appreciation and understanding of digital strategy, blended with a desire to execute and deliver.
This is a really great opportunity for a hungry Senior Client Service Manager to have a genuine say in the work and the process, you will be backed to grow and develop as much as you want to – the more you want to take on the more you will be given.
A bit about Uprise: We’re a Digital Marketing Agency of 30 people based in Wellington and Auckland. We believe the advertising industry needs some serious work, which is why we exist – to fix it. We’re powered by possibility.
Our team is approachable, collaborative, and results-focused and we’re very excited to have another Upriser join the team.